Published on Feb 26, 2019
Published on Dec 23, 2018
Poem “Deception” written
By Bishop Dr. FS Bhatti
Purpose of Delilah
Blinding and deceiving
Purpose of world
Greening garden and deceiving
Purpose of Jacob
Receiving but deceiving
Purpose of Jezebel
Believing but deceiving
Purpose of Robber on Cross
Believing but receiving
Purpose of Prince of peace
Seeding but bleeding
Critical Summary of Poem “Deception”
• It is famous story of Old Testament “Samson and Delilah” How she did come purposely to “Samson” to deceive and she blinded his eyes for anger of his mother and king.
• The world shows green garden first of all but inwardly deceive.
• Jacob, Brother of Esau, Isaac loved Esau but his mother loved Jacob, she prepared him to deceive his father and his brother Esau to get the blessing of his father Isaac.
• Jezebel spirit is in Revelation of St. John in New Testament, spiritual polluted women who believes but deceives like Ahab’s of old testament had same belief
• Along with Jesus there was two more person on the cross, both were robbers and murderers, one of Robber accepted Jesus Christ as King by believing and receiving paradise by faith on the cross at that moment.
• Prince of peace, Lord of Lords and King of Kings is the title of Lord Jesus Christ who came according to the prophesies of prophets into this world for sinner and wrecked lives. In His holy love sow seeding righteousness in this world but he was crossed for not mixing up with world under the world’ control system. He did sow seeds of righteous, liberty, love, forgiveness. But he himself is blooded on the cross without any sin and mistakes for human.
I praise God for our Bother Farhad.
Please keep our persecuted Family in the east in prayer.
Remember The Faithfulness Of God in all of the previous “Red Seas” He’s parted in your life with His Great Mercy.
Glory to God for this revelation/reminder today! The people, variables, and circumstances may be different in every storm and season we go through, but God is consistent in His Sovereignty. God’s Favor and Faithfulness remain the same no matter what we are dealing with. Just as He provided for us in all the other seasons of life, He will do it again.
Praise God! I know that’s what I needed to hear today. The Holy Spirit is speaking. Are we listening?
God was with David as he took on the lion and the bear in The Bible. His Faithfulness was no different with Goliath. God is The same. He is steady. Your Heavenly Father is the only certainty you can count on down here under the sun.
The world is thirsty for new life and revival.
People are hurting and they need hope.
If you know Yeshua/Jesus, do not hesitate to share Him with the world! They need that Light!
There is a Kingdom of darkness on this earth under the rule of Satan, but don’t think for one minute that God cannot shake everything up in the blink of an eye! God OWNS all this.
Satan may be the prince of this world but God OWNS this world and everything else!
God will FIGHT for you and plead your cause if you just LET Him.
The only way to be Truly happy and at peace in this life (and the only way to Eternal life and to escape eternal damnation) is to surrender everything to Jesus Christ. To know Him is life and peace here and in the hereafter.
Cry out now. Help is only one prayer away.
You do not have to go to a church building to get help. Fellowship of Believers is vital and important, but we must all have our OWN personal relationship with God through His Only Begotten Son, The Lord Jesus Christ.
You are not over and no matter how dark it seems, know that with God ALL things are possible! ❤️
-Gathered posters via Google for an inspirational morning of God!
If you are reading this, perhaps the title caught your attention?
I share a message of truth, and a message of hope tonight.
For every scar, every battle lost, every tear… there is purpose.
Philippians 1:29 says “For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on Him, but also to suffer for his sake.”
That day when every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess, you will reap your reward. Don’t give up. And no matter what, do not ever stop praying. God is listening right now, waiting for you to ask Him for even greater things. Let us pray boldly, and pray in faith believing. For if we cannot believe God to heal a headache, how can we believe Him to heal a cancer? He’s got this.
May the Lord be with you tonight and keep you always.
*image via Google
I have found a beautiful video to show what it might look like if we were online chatting with God, or texting with Him. I would say this is pretty moving. 🙂
I found this through a friend. I love the other videos on this channel as well, and I wish there were many, many more! Enjoy!
“It is tomorrow that fills men with dread. God is there already. All the tomorrows of our life have to pass Him before they can get to us.”
-Rev. F. B. Meyer, Streams in the Desert
*Image via Yahoo Images
You are beautiful. In this moment. Know this.
Poster says it all. Picasso was amazing, and I already knew that…but this quote rocks my world! I so believe this! ❤
I feel that today’s youth have it even more difficult than my generation did in high school. Wow, that makes me sound old and I’m only 28! lol…
God bless you all tonight & *Here’s to being yourself!!!*