Game vs. Journey
According to Webster, a game is a physical or mental activity or contest that has rules and that people do for pleasure.
According to Webster, a journey is an act of traveling from one place to another.
- It is truth that life is a journey, not a game.
- Life in this realm is a one time shot. There are no extra lives or bonuses. Game Over is permanent.
- Like in games, you can quit…but the consequences are not worth it… After all, you cannot see for yourself waiting for what’s around the corner. I know first hand how major depression & Bipolar depression can darken our minds to such a degree where hope seems dead. Truth is, it’s not. No matter what somebody did to you, said to you, or who it was…you were made for more.
- We all know that in games there are winners, and there are losers.
- You only lose if you accept defeat. It is really & truly possible to rise above your past, overcome your deepest pain or great obstacles, if you desire…with all of your heart. The path has been laid before you.
Where are you going?
Jesus heals all the brokenness inside. Check out my story.
Peace, healing, deliverance, and Salvation are free…in Jesus Christ, The Son of God. The only way to God, The Father. You don’t have to be perfect to come to Him. We come to Him and He cleans us up. Empty is made whole in Jesus.