This life is short. I’ve been thinking a lot about what matters most lately. So, I am creating a list of things I want to do before I pass on. I will continue to edit this post over time.
For now, here’s my list in no particular order:
- Go on a special vacation with my mom and sister before mom gets too old to get around.
- Renew my vows with my husband in Hawaii.
- Save a life in sharing my story: How I battled Bipolar disorder, Bulimia, and am managing now.
- Someday adopt a larger dog from a shelter like a German Shepherd or Great Pyrenees.
- Once I get completely in shape, horseback ride regularly as I do live in Kentucky!
- Figure myself out.
- Become a regular speaker at the NAMI organization here in central KY.
- Develop a genius idea that will give me great health insurance and wean me from Govt. help.
- Become a Sunday school teacher at my Church.
- Make a few more true friends to share in both our obstacles and triumphs!
I will check these off and add on in the future!
Have you ever made or considered making your own bucket list?