Consistency and Balance.
Defined via Webster:
- Consistency: continuing to happen or develop in the same way.
- Balance:a state in which different things occur in equal or proper amounts or have an equal or proper amount of importance.
Lately it has hit me that these two concepts are really governing the path of my life and where I am headed in all terms of life. There are things that are important to me like losing weight, reaching my ultimate health optimization goal, and looking what I feel is good for me. I also have things of the mind to tend to. Journaling, keeping planners and records of my daily life makes it so much easier for me to stay on top of things. In keeping up with myself in this way, I am able to pick up trends in behaviors over time, and thus able to realize what needs to be modified to achieve the best results or outcome.
We are creatures of habit as they say, and hesitant to change. Change can be uncomfortable on any level, but it’s how we adapt that really determines the success in it all. Being productive really gives me this amazing satisfaction that lifts my mood and motivates me to attempt even more things. I know that we are all living lives that are as unique as our thumbprints. Though some of our obstacles, talents and such inter-loop, nobody has an identical journey. Support is one of the best things we could ever have, but inner strength, when developed, is so much more. We are steering our own ship!
Exploring What Means The Most To You
What makes up who you are? In the innermost depths of your soul, what drives you to breathe? It’s key to find these things out in order to be our happiest selves despite any circumstances or obstacles life may bring.
We have to have a goal. Make small ones, and big ones later…Then…
So…let’s try this!
- In order to find true balance in our lives we develop the list of things to do on paper, dry erase board, reminders in our phone, whatever works.
- Next, we prioritize these important things in our lives.
- Once we know what we need to do and in what order of importance they are in our lives, then we make the decision. We make the commitment. Step 3 means deciding to give it a try. It may take time. Drive and determination are often difficult to deal with at first, but with patient practice comes reward!
So, once we get to doing all of the things that we desire to bring about the outcomes and desires of our whole being (keeping their place of importance in mind), decide this time it’s for real, that we want it…All of the procrastinations, excuses, and feelings are easier to deal with! It make sense. I think.
Personally, I’m currently working on taking better care of myself for multiple reasons-using beauty products to make me look and feel better, exercising at set times throughout the week to achieve the long sought after body tone, grow as a Christian-It’s so easy for me to talk and not walk.
Its a struggle. But we have to dance the dance! No matter what, do not give up. This is your life, it’s happening right now! So, get down to business with me, and let’s make it all happen!